Weymouth Trial Attorneys
Fighting for Boston Clients in OUI, Criminal Defense & Personal Injury
Client-focused and fearless when it comes to fighting for our clients, Flanagan & Associates is prepared to do everything possible to protect your rights and freedom. While large firms may make their clients feel unimportant, the intimate and personable feel our firm exudes is what sets us apart from the rest. With more than 15 years of legal experience, Attorney Dave Flanagan has handled a variety of criminal and personal injury cases. We never settle for less than each client’s best possible outcome.
Helping Clients Protect Their Future
Any time you are involved in a legal dispute, be it a first-time DUI/OUI offense, a criminal allegation, or when trying to recover compensation for an injury caused by another’s carelessness, there is no such thing as too much preparation. Many of our clients come to us unsure of how to proceed with their cases, and it’s easy to understand why. Flanagan & Associates takes the time to listen to our clients and fully understand their situation before offering any advice.
Representing You in Criminal Matters
When your rights are on the line, the most important thing you can do is to ensure you have an advocate who not only understands the law, but can help you make the best use of your legal options. For example, some situations may benefit more from filing motions to suppress evidence than from negotiating with prosecutors on a milder sentence. We can help you explore your options.
Flanagan & Associates handles all criminal charges, including:
- OUI/DUI: Our firm has handled hundreds of these charges, earning us a strong reputation as fierce advocates who help our clients protect their driving privileges and avoid criminal penalties
- Drug crimes: Massachusetts carries some harsh penalties for offenses involving illicit substances, making it important to hire an attorney who questions allegations and checks evidence for errors made by law enforcement
- Theft: Being charged with a crime doesn’t make you a criminal, and we want to help you obtain the best possible outcome for your case by doing whatever it takes
- Violent crimes: A criminal history of violence can make life much more difficult, which is why our firm aggressively fights to ensure our clients always have a chance to tell their story
- Sex crimes: You deserve the best chance at a hopeful future, and being charged with a sex offense can harm your reputation and your opportunities in the years ahead—we are here for you
Fighting for Compensation after an Injury
If you were injured because someone else failed to exercise caution, you should not be stuck footing the bill for the resulting medical expenses. Our Weymouth personal injury lawyer can help you plan an effective lawsuit to recover what you lost in the accident.
We handle personal injury cases like:
Why Hire Flanagan & Associates?
Working as a former private investigator for a number of years, Dave Flanagan has seen and experienced numerous courtroom cases. Those years spent investigating insurance fraud and picking apart criminal cases has allowed him to know what steps to take when dissecting clients' cases. Drafting a legal strategy is like piecing together a puzzle—without all of the pieces, you can’t get a clear picture. It is our goal to fit every piece of your case together and to come up with a solution that will bring about optimal results.
Schedule your consultation today. We make ourselves available to our clients 24/7. Call (781) 332-4344 now.
“Dave cares about every client and will cut no corners to get you what you deserve!”- Richard
“They are trustworthy and will keep your best interests in mind at all times.”- Kevin
“Dave and his team are the best. When it comes to people you want in your corner during the hardest times, they are exactly that.”- Joe